Content Cleaning & Content Restoration, Serving NJ and NY
Content Cleaning Will Minimizing Your Losses
Another part is contents and personal belongings. In a residential situation, after a fire or water damage, the loss of precious personal possessions hits hard.
Our team will work with you to evaluate sentimental and emotional value with insurance values. AllStates Cleaning & Restoration wants you to be made whole in your claim in addition to your heart.
Once you have go through your personal effects and made the difficult decisions about sentimental items, we’ll work with you to assist in the more practical decisions of what items are better replaced and those that will be more cost-effective to recuperate, clean and restore.
We will bring your valuable items to our content restoration facility to be restored and salvaged. We will also store your personal belongings until your restoration project is done.
Working with your insurance hand in hand
Working with you and your insurance claims adjuster, you will definitely be able to make good, solid decisions. This is the case in any property incident, residential or commercial.
These decisions must be made and, if made properly, you will notice that your insurance plan is usually adequate to satisfy your needs.
Poor decisions would most likely have a negative effect on your overall claim and AllStates Cleaning & Restoration will work with you to see that this doesn’t happen.
Contents Restoration & Cleaning Facility
Your personal belongings will be taken to our contents restoration facility for processing and safekeeping while decisions are made. Once cleaning & restoration begins, your personal property will be restored in AllStates’ content processing facility.
Of particular concern is the issue of corrosion and oxidization for all metal item. This usually includes electronic elements and precision equipment. But what about hand tools?
AllStates has the ability to assess corrosion, take it off and also restore the look to the item. In the case of electronic devices, we could help you in reinstating original manufacturer’s warranties.
We can help restore most anything if you have the need Contents That Can be Restored and desire to have us recover it. Considering the cost effectiveness of the item is only one part of the decision.
In a commercial insurance claim, it is important to think about the effects of business interruption. The loss of certain business functions such as communications, production or access to critical business information may have huge affects your company. Allstates Restoration will work with you to help you to make a good decisions during the process.
- Furniture of all types, including upholstered, antiques, custom and manufactured elements
- Artwork, accents, ceramics, oil on canvas, stone, wood and metal sculpture
- Dishes, pots & pans, crystal, glassware, china, silverware and similar valuables
- Personal papers, books and documents
- Recovery of x-ray media, microfilm, photographs and all photographic media
- Books, bound volumes and manuscripts
- Magnetic media to include all forms of tape cassettes and diskettes
- Optical media, CDs, DVDs
- All types of textiles, clothing, drapes, area rug and upholstery
- Precision equipment
- Computers and all other electronic devices, consumer items and professional
- Vacuum freeze drying and desiccant drying of these items
- Detailed Corrosion Control Services
To schedule Content Restoration Services appointment, 888.651.2532 or click here.