PET STAINS AND PET ODOR REMOVAL
"We'll get rid of your pet stains and pet odors!"
Pets are wonderful... your best friend. The unconditional love pets give their owners is great. The thought of going through life without one's pet (s) seems unrreal.
Now You Can Quickly Get Your Pet Concerns Removed!
For many years pet owners and carpet cleaners tried to remove pet odor but with little success! Since the success rate was low most cleaners stayed away from offering this much needed service. The best that could be done was a topical treatment, but that only covered up and masked the odors for about 2 to 3 days.
Enzymes work, but unfortunately they were limited to light urine concerns only! While they do a good job on light pet concerns, when a client needs heavy removal it does little. And if the cleaner was lucky and got most of the smell out, the stains still remained. While enzymes help, the industry still needs more powerful products that not only remove the pet smell but the stains that are left behind.
Do you have urine stains on your carpets? Do they have a pet smell? If you feel they're getting the best of you and you're ready to eliminate these concerns. Call 732-956-3900.
FREE PET URINE INSPECTION AUDIT
(A $75 value absolutely free)
A Urine Inspection Audit is much more than a price quote. I will tell you exactly what we can do to remove the Smell and stains, prevent further pet problems, and make your home healthy again . By asking for a URINE INSPECTION AUDIT, you will know what all of the services will cost to effectively remove the staining and odors from your carpet before the appointment is made, so you can make an informed and intelligent decision.
Pets are wonderful. .. However, they can leave their mark…
Fur: shedding and animal dander are allergens that contribute to asthmatic symptoms for many people. Pieces of pet fur embed in carpets, rugs, furniture, and even draperies. It's virtually impossible to remove it all, but professional cleaning is recommended frequently to control the fur problem.
Oils: Pets secrete oils from their fur and feet that leave a residue on your carpets and flooring surfaces. This oily residue also penetrates deep into upholstered furniture, contributing to the accumulation of smelly, hard-to-clean soil deposits.
Odors: Does your home have a pet odor problem? If so, read on.
The oils from fur provide distinctive odor. Have you ever gone into someone's home that has a "dog" or "cat" odor? All pets secrete an oily residue that gets on your furnishings.
Some animals literally use carpets as a toilet. Most very young and old animals have "accidents". The trouble is, for every time you know they defecate or urinate on the carpet, they probably are going more times than you think! Urine destroys fibers and resists cleaning processes because of a waxy, sticky residue that is left after the moisture evaporates.
In many instances, the carpet is soaked with urine clear through to the back and pad.
This is where the majority of contamination issues cause problems because it's impossible to remove the deeply embedded deposits from the surface without professional help.
PET ODOR AND STAIN ASSESSMENT
We offer an evaluation service for FREE. We use special urine detection equipment to locate the spots. We'll tell you what we find and offer you a number of options to remedy the situation. To solve urine problems effectively, each and every spot must be identified, and cleaned properly.
Odors are offensive. Our method will eliminate, not cover, odors safely. Pet urine odor is the leading pet problem. Urine from pets can soak through carpet, into the padding and down to the floor. This type of problem is too severe for household products. It must be dealt with by the professionals: products and equipment.. When pet urine is involved, cleaning the surface of the carpet, even with the best equipment in the marketplace may be not be enough to eliminate odors because the urine gets trapped in the pad. In order to effectively decontaminate the area, there are certain processes that the professional carpet cleaner needs to follow
Using the right products to break down alkaline salts and removing the unpleasant odor.
Urine, when excreted by the family pet is at body temperature causing it to penetrate the carpet fiber.
Gravity pulls the contamination down through the carpet; pad to the sub flooring or to the concrete.
Each layer becomes affected.
When problem is observed on the surface, closer investigation reveals a much larger problem below.
DID YOU KNOW THAT:
* Female pets tend to prefer open areas or the corners of a room.
* Males tend to urinate around the perimeter of the room saturating vertical surfaces like the legs of furniture, walls, woodwork, door frames and draperies.
* Pets that have not been neutered will actively mark their territories by piddling or spraying a little bit here and there.
* Neutered and Spayed animals traditionally are only concerned about elimination. Consequently, they will tend to confine their contamination to open areas.
Cats can cause problems dogs can't because of the size and places they can fit.
* The urine also provides for the growth of bacteria. This in turn contributes to a worsening of the odor problem and can contribute to permanent color loss of the carpet fiber.
* From minor to major problems AllStates Cleaning Services can help find that solution that works best for you Call 732-956-3900
* Find the source and determine the problem severity by Performing a skillful inspection.
* The use of digital meters and ultraviolet lights help find the source and extent of the damage. Analyze areas to determine levels of contamination:
* Low: Pet urinated on the carpet only once in each location and no larger than a 3" diameter.
* Moderate: Pet urinated on the carpet repeatedly and spots are larger than 3" diameter but no more than 5 spots per area
* Severe: Pet urinated on the carpet several times and the spots are larger than 6" but no more than 30% of the carpet. Carpet replacement is recommended if more than 30% of the carpet has been damaged by the urine.
* Have you ever had to replace a carpet because of pet urine and then find out later that odor has returned? That is because the under lament was never properly treated. Carpet installers do not know how to identify or treat problem-causing odors. That is why you should trust AllStates Cleaning Services for all your carpet needs.
ODOR REMOVAL FACTS AND FICTION:
* It is identifying the type of situation that occurred by using equipment.
* It is removing the source of what is causing the odor.
* It is cleaning the surfaces the problem was exposed to with the right odor removal.
* It is coating that surface with an appropriate sealer when applicable.
* It is not spraying your carpet with over-the-counter carpet deodorizers with or without having to vacuum your carpet afterward. Many of these products contain baking soda that is difficult to remove causing other problems down the road.
* It is not using plug-ins or air fresheners, although they may help mask over the problem temporarily, only to return once the fragrance is used up.
AllStates Cleaning Services can solve your pet odor problems with a variety of treatments. Please note that when cleaning urine spots, there is a difference between cleaning the urine soiling and treating for odor. Cleaning existing urine spots MAY NOT remove any associated odor. In fact, it could increase the odor in the air space for a temporary period of time. Pet urine can cause permanent damage to your floors and fabrics. It can also create an unhealthy indoor environment.
When urine is first deposited onto a floor or fabric, it is in an almost "neutral" state which means it is easier to remove when it is fresh. Once it dries, it turns "alkaline" and becomes more difficult to remove. If left for days or weeks, depending on the fabric or floor type, it will permanently change the dye structure, therefore causing permanent staining. Even if the soluble deposits are removed, the damage to the dye structure may already be done.
This means that no one can guarantee complete removal of all urine spots. Please consult with your technician if you have questionable urine spots on your carpet. To prevent permanent staining in the future, clean urine spots immediately
We will let you know before the work if your carpet is too saturated with urine or will need replacement to be a 100% successful. If replacement is your only option, you must thoroughly clean the sub-floor and disinfect/seal it properly .