24/7 Emergency - Water Damage - Fire Damage - Mold Removal
24-HOURS A DAY ~ 7 DAYS
Emergency Services &
AllStates Cleaning & Restoration Services provides complete
Emergency service for Water, Flood, Sewage, Fire, Smoke, Soot damage
that can occur in your home or office.
Crews are on call 24/7 for Emergency response to help you prevent further
damage from occurring.It is always important to mitigate the damage as much
as possible when disaster strikes.
We will work to help make sure your loss
is settled fairly and completely.The following will help you in an emergency
- Contact a plumber or contractor to eliminate water source (i.e. shut off water or fix roof).
- Contact AllStates Cleaning & Restoration Services. to remove standing water and inspect damage.
- Call your insurance company.
- Safety considerations permitting, turn off circuit breakers supplying electricity to wet areas, unplug and remove any small electrical devices currently located on wet carpet or other wet surfaces.
- Remove and secure small furniture items and as much as possible to prevent rust or stains and expedite restoration.
- Place aluminum foil under legs of wood furniture, especially antiques, which may permanently stain carpet.
- Hang draperies and pin up furniture skirts as required to prevent contact with wet carpet (water marks, browning, dye transfer, or migration).
- Remove books, shoes, paper goods, fabrics, potted plants, or other items that may stain carpet. Check especially under beds and in closets for these items.
- Remove and secure breakable, moisture sensitive, or high value items.
- Make plans for restoration crews to remove large furniture items onto dry carpet, linoleum, garage, or storage areas.
Use your home vacuum, as electrical shock may result, as well as damage to the equipment itself.
- Place newspaper on wet surfaces, as newspaper ink transfers easily.
Walk on wet surfaces any more than necessary in order to minimize safety hazards, and to keep from spreading damage.
- Activate the HVAC system if it has been directly contacted by water, it might serve as a means of spreading contamination.
- Adjust indoor temperature unless instructed to do so by a qualified technician.
What you can expect from AllStates
Cleaning & Restoration Services
Honest Answers and Advice
Assistance with finding resources so you don't have to contact a many different companies for one loss (i.e. dry cleaners, carpenters, electronic cleaning, disposal issues, storage, transport, etc.)
Daily progress checks
The latest in Structural Drying technology
AllStates Services Smoke / Fire Emergency Services
The following will help you in an emergency situation:
Contact a furnace technician if your furnace has malfunctioned.
- Contact AllStates Cleaning & Restoration Services, for an evaluation and restoration plan.
- Contact your insurance company.
- Make arrangements for housing if damage is severe.
- Exhaust smoke if possible.
- Remove any pets and plants when possible.
- Put a thin film of petroleum jelly on metal surfaces to protect it until cleaned.
Attempt to clean structure before a cleaning assessment has been conducted.
- Eat food that has been exposed to contamination.