Upholstery Cleaning and Furniture, Serving NJ and NY
Top-Quality, trained and experienced to handle any Upholstery Cleaning
Did you know that Upholstery Cleaning could make your furniture look brand new again? Some furniture appears to change color over time … With our commercial grade deep upholstery cleaning system your sofa, love-seat, recliner or any other piece of furniture can look brand new again. Don’t go out and buy new furniture and don’t be embarrassed by your sofa set.
Upholstered furniture has a more varied range of materials and manufacturing methods than carpets do. Our Upholstery Cleaning NJ knowledgeable professionally trained technicians can identify the fabric type of each upholstered piece and what upholstery cleaning methods will give your upholstery the best, safest and longest lasting results.
Upholstery Steam Cleaning Central Jersey – Removing Spots and Stains
Test your cleaner on an inconspicuous area of upholstery to test color fastness. If the stain still does not come out call us immediately for our Upholstery Cleaning service NY and NJ so we can remove it before it sets.
- Step 1: Upholstery Pre-Inspection – Our technician will conduct a special analysis to determine the content of your fabric base. The content will decide what form of cleaning product and methods are going to be used. We’ll also indicate any likely permanent stains or areas of concern.
- Step 2: Area Preparation – We’ll organize the area where the upholstery and furniture will be cleaned to protect your surrounding furnishings.
- Step 3: Upholstery Pre-Vacuum – All textiles should be vacuumed thoroughly prior to cleaning. This task will eliminate dry soil and any loose particles from cracks and crevices.
- Step 4: Pre-Treat – Based on your fabric, a special solution designed for your fabric type and the soiling situation will be applied to “emulsify” the soil.
- Step 5: Pre-Spot – Any potentially difficult spots is going to be pre-treated with special solutions to enhance chances of elimination.
- Step 6: Pre-Groom – The fabric will be carefully groomed using soft upholstery brush heads to loosen up the soil.
- Step 7: Soil Extraction and Rinse – The soil is then extracted from the fabric with a gentle, controlled heat rinse.
- Step 8: Neutralize – The fabric is then pH balanced to keep it’s soft, fresh feel.
- Step 9: Post Spot – Any lingering spots are going to be addressed with special stain removal products. *For longer fabric life and much less permanent stains, have Fabric Protector applied!! – click here
- Step 10: Post Groom – The upholstery will then be prepared for drying with a gentle combing of the fabric.
- Step 11: Speed Dry – High velocity air movers will be placed on the upholstery to speed dry the fabric.
- Step 12: Post Cleaning Inspection – Our technician will evaluate the cleaning results with you to insure that your expectations have been met or exceeded your Upholstery Cleaning Service NJ.
To schedule Upholstery Cleaning appointment, call 732-722-5211 or click here
Upholstery Steam Cleaning NJ Reviews – Before & After
For More NJ Upholstery Cleaning Testimonials