Tile Grout Cleaning & Sealing, Serving NJ and NY
Professional Tile and Stone Cleaning NJ, Grout Restoration
Let AllStates Cleaning & Restoration do the work for you with a new, powerful, fast and safe, tile & grout cleaning process. You will see great results in your home: bathroom floors, showers and tubs, kitchen floors, tiled foyers and entryways, tiled halls, sunrooms, countertops, and more.
AllStates tile cleaning system can get rid of most of these problems. If tile cleaning is done on a regular basis, you can use basic household cleaners, along with a brush or sponge and hot water to maintain the clean look. For heavy-duty tile cleaning, it may take our industrial strength cleaner and our specially designed tile cleaning system.
How Our Tile Cleaning System Works:
The continuous stream of hot water loosens the dirt, film, and mildew and allows the tiled surface to be wiped clean after blasting. Steam cleaning tile is gentle enough to be considered safe for the majority of tiled surfaces, but powerful enough to remove dirt and film from tough to clean spaces such as cracks and molding. Overall, steam cleaning tile provides a sparkling finish.
Our Service include but not limited for Tile and Grout Cleaning NJ, Natural Stone Cleaning NJ and Sealed, Showers Restoration & Caulking, Regrouting Tile, Granite Countertop
- Step 1. Pre-Inspection – Our service technician will inspect your specific area of concern as well as tile and grout construction and soil condition. Our technician will even suggest you of any probable permanent staining.
- Step 2. Preparation – Because your home is important to you it is very important us; we’ll consider the essential steps to protect all areas surrounding your floors with 24” plastic covers and blue tape if needed.
- Step 3. Pre-Spray your Grout with a solution to break down grease and oils.
- Step 4. Agitate the Pre-Spray with Grout Brush, by hands or rotary machine depending on soil level to further loosen area soil..
- Step 5. Extract and Rinse with high pressured steam with our Turbo Hybrid and Truck Mounted Cleaning System.
- Step 6. Neutralize Tile and Grout – Only pH balanced solutions are used so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is used as a rinse or applied after the rinse based on soil condition.
- Step 7. Post-Inspection – Our technician will review the cleaning results with you to insure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.
- Step 8. After cleaning the tile & grout we can seal the grout. Tile and Grout Cleaning NJ
To schedule tile and grout cleaning demo appointment, call 732-722-5211 or click here
Before & After Tile and Grout Cleaning Service in New Jersey
Tile and Grout Cleaning Testimonials